Job description / Role
Health Club Receptionist
To ensure professional services to the guest in line with standards set by Fairmont the palm. To ensure complete knowledge of Daily tasks, responsibility and expectations from the colleague as the ambassador of the Fairmont Brand.
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids' Club.
Summary of Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist in the all operations of health club and to have knowledge of all Fitness classes
- Assist guest with the use of sauna, steam, day pass and fitness facilities etc.
- Assist guests with product information and retail sales
- Provide guest information relating to Fitness Classes, Pool Day Pass and special offers
- Assist the instructors with class bookings and managing the calendars
- Maintain stock levels and ensure all products are displayed as per standards
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Reports any problems or questions to Health club Manager/Supervisor.
- Attends pre-shift briefings and handover to Supervisor/colleague at end of shift.
- To report any equipment malfunctioning.
- To report anything which may be a Health & Safety hazard
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to focus and prioritize
- Perfect English in both oral and written
- Excel experience including a high level of understanding for figures.
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Can stand for long hours
- Enthusiastic and bubbly personality
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Front Desk Executive / Customer Support Executive / Receptionist
Black Pearl Consult
Receptionist and HR Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Front Office Receptionist - Hotel Experience
A Leading Group In UAE