Job description / Role
The Health Projects Finance Expert (HPFE) will be the Finance Subject Matter Expert with a deep understanding of healthcare operation and management in the GCC region.
• With this proven record of accomplishment, he/she is expected to represent the Company in the development of business plan, feasibility studies and financial models for both greenfield and brown field hospital set up.
• Proficiency in excel and VBA is necessary to allow analytics and flexibility in the modelling output.
• The incumbent should also demonstrate an extensive knowledge in hospital financial management for this role to support the translation of clinical and engineering input in qualitative and quantitative results.
• The HPFE should exhibit a fair understanding of the Revenue Cycle Management, coding, billing CPT codes, and MOH, DOH and/or DHA regulations to determine different revenue streamline for acute, ambulatory or rehabilitation services.
• In addition, the HPFE is expected to display exceptional numerical proficiency that will aid the formulation of sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy and financial risk management framework.
• A sound knowledge of Corporate Finance for structuring of loans, project evaluation not limited to IRR, payback metrics is necessary for this position.
• Previous records of accomplishment in the implementation of ERP and Healthcare Information System would be a definite advantage.
• Minimum Bachelor in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Business Law, CA, ACCA or CPA, MBA, and sound knowledge of IFRS/VAT
• Masters or equivalent degree in hospital, healthcare, business administration and Professional Accounting Qualification such ACCA or CPA.
• ACCA/ CPA
• 8 years worked in healthcare environment, including experience at managerial level for a minimum of 3 years
• Minimum 8 years
• Advanced Excel, Financial Modelling and VBA
• Advanced Excel Financial Modelling
• English language proficiency
• MS Office proficiency
• The role holder must possess in depth knowledge of regulations and guidelines for governing areas of responsibility
• Arabic language proficiency
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.