Job description / Role
Health & Safety Manager - Major Infrastructure Project
Guildhall is working as an exclusive HR outsourcing firm on the overland rail projects with an international contractor who is looking for a Quality Manager for their project.
We are looking for someone to:
- Develop and implement the Main Contractor's Health and Safety plans, procedures, training programs and all related documents
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure the site staff is complying with all aspects of the Health and Safety Plans and procedures
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for someone to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Recognized HSE qualifications
- Previous experience in UAE and GCC Countries is required.
- 15+ years HSE Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in rail construction
This is an exciting opportunity to work on one of the regions flagship projects which is key to the development of the UAE.
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
HSE Manager - Port Operations
Swisslinx Middle East
Health and Safety Manager - High Rise
Big Fish Recruitment
QHSE Manager - O&M (Operation & Maintenance)