Job description / Role
• To be an active member of the multi-professional team, supporting the patients through the promotion of care.
• Treating all patients with respect and courtesy, maintaining dignity and respecting individual needs and differences, both physical and cultural.
• To build professional rapport with patients and their families, communicate with them in a way that respects their views and culture.
• To communicate effectively with all professionals concerned with the patient’s care.
• Ensure patient confidentiality is maintained at all times.
• To report effectively to the team on patient’s progress and performance in relation to the patient goals.
• To ensure that up to date written and electronic records and activity data are maintained in accordance with Professional Standards.
• Candidates should have a health care background.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the healthcare industry
• Should have nursing / or any healthcare-related diploma/ degree
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Should have good knowledge in computer
About the Company
Sama Alshamkha Medical Center brings quality healthcare services closer to patients and their families.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Call Center Agent - Healthcare Experience Mandatory
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Secretary Cum Admin Assistant
Paper Chase International