Job description / Role
• Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
• Helping people to move around.
• Making beds.
• Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
• Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
• Position: Healthcare Assistant
• Nationality: Preferably male/female Filipino
• Salary: maximum of 3,000 AED + 600 AED accommodation allowance + transportation (pick and drop points) and overtime pay
• Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
• Minimum 2 years of experience in clinical experience in MS Ward, ICU, ER
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Dental Insurance Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||8 Nov|