Job description / Role
IBM's Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM's market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will bring extensive experience with clinical and domain expertise for the Healthcare industry in the MEA . This role requires working with geographically dispersed teams embracing time zone and cultural aspects is a key to the success of this position.
- Play the subject matter expert for clinical aspect of the healthcare industry at IBM MEA.
- Bridge the gap between the technology perspective and business/technical perspective
- Act as a thought leader for the utilization of technology to deliver quality healthcare services
- Create and maintain alignments and partnerships with international healthcare operators to create joint propositions.
- Develop operational and experience enhancements to enhance the care delivery and patient experience
- Coach and mentor healthcare consultants and healthcare executives.
- Play an active role in the sales, pre-sales, and delivery activities as a clinical/functional consultant and subject matter expert.
Core Skills & Insights
- Strong verbal and written executive communication skills
- Outstanding facilitation skills among different background groups of professionals
- Working knowledge of state-of-the-art medical, scientific and treatment methods
- Creative skill, ability, resourcefulness and judgment in the analysis and solution of medical, managerial and administrative problems
- Experience working with information technology consultants to implement and manage sophisticated practice management and digital health solutions
- Orchestration and management of clinical aspects of regulatory strategies, and strong understanding of the guidelines and Health Authorities standards.
- Analysis and interpretation of clinical data and awareness of healthcare data standards
- Strong analytical skills and strategy development
- Effective communicator with ability to motivate teams (both internal and external) and garner immediate respect and credibility
- Can easily assimilate into the corporate culture and become an involved member of a high performing team
- Certified physician with 10-15 years experience in providing medical direction.
- Reasonable knowledge in technology and healthcare innovation
- Digital health experience in a plus
- Ongoing professional development via conference attendance, research, and publication is expected.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.