Job description / Role
A leading strategy consulting firm, is looking to recruit Healthcare Strategy Principal to join their team in UAE. The client follows a result driven approach which helps the Healthcare Providers preserve profits, improve safety & quality of care, and effectively manage clinical risk. Faced with pressures on every front, regulatory, competitive & financial; leadership teams are increasingly searching for ways to transform their organizations for a new healthcare world.
These services help provider organizations make the critical decisions that go into meeting the demands of reform and the emerging environment of value-based care. The firms methodologies are designed to help clients implement sustainable, differentiated value-based models capable of competing on cost and quality in a rapidly changing marketplace.
- Fully responsible for successful execution of the project
- Using Partners and the internal network effectively to provide technical and senior-level steer to projects
- Managing the team and the broader client team to complete project deliverables to high standard
- Coaching client team members to develop their skills
Healthcare Principal serves as the primary contact point for senior client executives and consultants staffed on client engagements. While specific responsibilities will vary based on previous experience the ideal candidate will have the following:
- 10+ years Healthcare Consulting Experience in the GCC region
- Experience in managing, designing & integrating innovative healthcare systems
- Experience in project-based, team-oriented environments
- Track record of leading and managing teams and delivering against tight deadlines
- Ability to apply depth of content knowledge for thought leadership in project execution
- Ability to leverage sophisticated economic analyses to conduct primary research, define trends, draw conclusions and present recommendations
- Collaborate with Partners to produce client deliverables
- Develop intellectual capital to support business development activities
- Outstanding communication skills; comfort in presenting to senior executives, both internally and among clients
- Undergraduate or advanced degree from a top academic institution with outstanding academic records
- Willingness to travel
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Healthcare
Irwin & Dow
Associate Executive Director - Medical Management
COO/Head of Operations
Director of Operations - Technical Services
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy - Industrial Goods
NSI & Bluefin Talent