Job description / Role
Carefully read the description of what the person on the job will be expected to do before you apply?!
• Infinite Talents is looking to hire a recruitment specialist with specific experience with sourcing, screening and hiring healthcare professionals.
• Reviewing applicants' resume curriculum vitae;
• Placing and assigning employees at clinics, hospitals, and other medical facilities;
• Communicating efficiently with employers and employees ensuring the needs of both are met in a timely and effective manner;
• Performing background checks on potential employees, as well as checking upon given references, transcripts, and credentials;
• Negotiating salary, problem-solving, and counseling, therein establishing a rapport with the job candidate.
• Should have good experience and knowledge of the international educational certificates and universities
• Should have good experience in Healthcare Recruitment like Doctors, Nurses & Technicians
• Should have knowledge Medical licensing like DHA, HAAD for doctors and Nurses.
• Should have experience in Outsourcing like Headhunting, Job portals , reference, etc.,
• Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified professionals interested in opportunities.
• Matching qualified candidates to requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidates.
• Check for candidate reference to ensure stated skills and experience authenticity.
• Strong knowledge in Licensing and report generation.
Skills & Competencies:
• Knowledge of the medical facility of respective healthcare client structure
• Excellent knowledge of human resource development and management;
• Good English written & communication skills;
• Well organized, detail oriented and confident personality;
• Ability to meet deadlines and targets;
• Ability to understand and analyze people.
To be considered you should meet the following criteria:
• A higher diploma or degree holder
• Strong fluency in English language; knowledge in another language is a plus
• Knowledgeable in using Microsoft application
• Good knowledge in HR or recruitment; healthcare background is a must
• Knowledgeable about dataflow, HAAD/ DHA / MOH process
• Excellent sales and customer service skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Good experience in recruiting medical professionals
• Strong willingness to travel around UAE when required
About the Company
Infinite Talents is all about ‘Redefining Possibilities’ in the most realistic manner for the clients. We understand that an organization is all about finding the right building blocks, irrespective of the industry. Infinite Talents have been in the industry for a long time, which is why we provide custom-made solution depending on the business model and niche for our clients.
Our strength has been based on our genuineness, trustworthiness and our demonstrated capacity to source applicants of the most elevated bore appropriate over our pro areas for work opportunities in GCC and MENA. Subsequently, we are enlistment accomplices to a wide range of associations - from driving blue chip organizations to littler, nearby organizations.
Recruitment Resourcer - (Talent, HR, Consulting Strategy)
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Ignite Search & Selection
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|