This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Manager jobs in UAE
Heavy Truck Sales Manager
• To develop and implement sale strategy and plans in order to achieve high levels of sales, profits and wide consumer base.
• Contribute in developing sales strategy and develop tactical plans to promote the business
• Provide budgetary inputs and agree on the annual sales plan, associated budget, sales target and forecast profitability for relevant Sales divisions, monitor performance against it, initiating corrective action where necessary to ensure business is developed within the agreed financial parameters and number of units.
• Review and monitor future sales plan implementation and results achieved on a regular basis. Make changes to the sales plan to adapt to unexpected changes in the business environment.
• Communicate sales plan and targets to the SRM/ASRM and provide them sufficient training inputs, guidance and motivation to achieve targets successfully.
• Review all prospects and where they were generated from.
• Manage all aspects of the relevant showroom to ensure high standards in the layout, display, housekeeping and product information to convey the desired image of the brand and the Company.
• Deal with critical problems, major customer complaints or issues that may be escalated and ensure prompt action or decisions for timely resolution.
• Establish and maintain a network of business contacts and relationships within the market to increase market awareness, obtain market/competitor intelligence and customer preference information.
• Guide, direct, develop and motivate subordinates in day to day operations & highlight performance issues and action accordingly (BM/HR etc.)
• Ensure all teams know of current pricing / marketing activities.
Key Internal And External Interactions
• CEO BU
• All Business Unit Department Heads
• Government Authorities
• Contracted Services Providers
• External Consultants
• Industry Peers/Bodies
• University degree in relevant technical or business related discipline with tertiary qualification in sales.
• Knowledge and experience of the automotive sector (with specific emphasis on fleet sales) in the local market.
• 7-8 years total relevant experience
• Networking skills.
• Ability to think beyond the immediate perceived requirement of the customer.
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.