Heavy Vehicle Driver
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Responsible for On time delivery of catering provisions to aircraft and other utilities within / outside the airport in compliance with Aviation security standards , Ramp safety procedures and department SOPs ensuring satisfaction of all stakeholders at all times.
- Safe and timely transit delivery of catering provisions to flight and external customers out of the airport facility as and when required.
- Maintain accurate and on time delivery of all catering related services to customers as per specifications, standards and KPIs
- Operate in a safe and controlled manner in a highly time critical environment adhering to all guidelines, SOPs, regulations and health and safety standards
- Comply with all reasonable requests including loading and unloading duties when required
- Ensure that you are not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol when on duty
- Ensure grooming standards are adhered to when on duty
- Actively seek to reduce the risk of accidents and incidents and report any non-conformances
Education & Experience
- Higher secondary 10+2
- Full clean driving UAE Heavy Licence with good written and spoken English
- The minimum requirement would be two years working in a similar role
About the Company
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
With Etihad, everyone who flies with us is welcomed as our guest.
This simple credo illuminates everything we do, from big things like making sure that our fleet is one of the most advanced in the sky, to small touches like letting you choose the films you watch.
Were proud to be the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. At the crossroads between Europe and Asia, our home reflects our commitment to bringing the world closer together - as does our highly cosmopolitan staff.