Job description / Role
Robert Half is working exclusively with a UAE based Hedge Fund who are expanding across the UAE.
The role would suit an individual who has experience working for a discretionary or systematic investment manager, who is interested in relocating to Abu Dhabi and taking an active role in the growth and expansion of the firm.
* Experienced in fund accounting (preferably a qualified accountant)
* Experience in fund accounting and operations for a discretionary or systematic hedge fund.
* Track record in coordinating with outsourced fund administrators
* Preparation and sign off of NAV packs
* Familiar with incentive fee calculations, loss carry forward and hurdle rate provisions
* Middle office and fund operations experience (or experience reviewing the work of an outsourced firm)
* Sound knowledge of fund types and structures
* Broad asset class exposure across multiple liquid asset classes
* Preferably experience working for an international hedge fund within a
* Willing to be based in the UAE, and to work Mon-Fri patterns.
* Professional certification such as ACA/ACCA/CPA required.
* An individual in this position should carry a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience post professional qualification or has an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Salary and Benefits
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.