Job description / Role
About the Client:
The hiring company is a leading facilities management company established in 1984. They are known for maintaining a significant number of properties and provides a wide array of services to prominent local and international companies in the United Arab Emirates.
• Perform variety of technical tasks related to assisting the Civil and MEP Technicians
• Assist skilled Civil and Technicians in HVAC, Plumbing, Masonry, Carpentry, Painting, Polishing and Water Proofing works, etc. as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor
• Assist on the predictive/corrective/preventive maintenance, in house projects, routine inspection, and trouble shooting in all areas of operations within the project
• Ensure minimal disruption to operations in line with the guidelines set by the Department
• Male, 22 years old and above
• Minimum 2 years’ experience
• Must be able to work independently, multi-task, be persistent and work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work long hours and able to communicate well in English language
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.