Job description / Role
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an HIE Onboarding Business Analyst you should have extensive knowledge, experience and certification in healthcare integration standards HL7V2/V3, IHE, FHIR, and deep knowledge of EMR clinical workflows. Experience in requirement gathering, transforming requirements to integration design and specifications, testing, training, project and change management.
- Responsible to end-to-end to onboard healthcare facilities on the HIE system
- Gather and document new integration and reporting requirements
- Create system, integration, and other custom component design and specifications
- Create integration specifications based on HL7V2/V3, IHE, FHIR
- Create and maintain coding and terminology standards
- Improve onboarding process through automation and optimization
- Manage, mentor and coach other team members
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 10 year's experience in business analysis, clinical process design, integration and reporting in healthcare and IT services projects
- Experience in in driving business strategies and technology transformations for healthcare organizations
- Experience in interface design, solution design and service life-cycle design.
- Experience in healthcare integration and interoperability standards including HL7V2/V3, IHE, FHIR and DICOM, as well as custom interfaces
- Knowledge of healthcare integration technologies such as InterSystems, and Orion
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming for custom development and web development
- Knowledge in AI, BI, data modelling and data governance
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge in Project Management and experience in leading large programs
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
TGC Consulting Middle East
Business Intelligence Analyst
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Executive Assistant/Business Analyst
RTC-1 Employment Services