Job description / Role
We are looking for high end Luxury Retail Sales Consultants for future opportunities. If you have experience in Luxury Fashion, have a passion for exceptional customer service and clientelling as well as a knowledge in current trends and fashion and ability to meet high sales targets, please apply for future opportunities.
As a Luxury Retail Sales Consultant you will be responsible for the below:
* Welcome and greet every customer in a warm and friendly manner & demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
* Identify customer needs through asking questions; confidently recommend and demonstrate appropriate products; recommend link products at every sale opportunity; close the sale
* Receive cash or payment in any authorized modes from customers, issue receipts/ bills against their purchase and provide professional cash point service.
* Handle customer complaints professionally and efficiently, in line with the company after sales policy, escalating to management if necessary.
* Demonstrate and maintain product knowledge, fashion trends, instore promotions at all times.
* Maintain personal grooming standards as advised by the Store Manager.
* Maintain clean and organized display, fitting rooms and stock areas.
* Check stock levels daily and inform of depleting stocks to the store manager in order to replenish and maintain optimum stock levels.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures including refund and exchange policy, security, health and safety policies etc.
* Recruit customers for the database, accurately entering their details on the POS system.
* Minimize exposure to stock loss through vigilance on sales floor and fitting room areas.
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.