Job description / Role
- Supports delivery of High Touch Expert Care program
- Ensures follow-up and closure of critical problems.
- Regularly interacts with Cisco's customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, Webex, video conferencing and other collaboration methods.
- Coordinates root cause analysis upon customers request
Candidate must be a self motivated individual that is dedicated to exceeding client expectations, be willing to contribute to team efforts, and must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills:
- Excellent command on the English language.
- Proven leadership skills, initiative taker and has the ability to work outside of process. Also experience in a support environment is a plus.
- Work with HTTS, Duty Managers and BU Development Engineers to review potential product or software defects and obtain fixes
- Has a technical and networking understanding, but primarily has the ability to leverage the technical expertise of others.
- Leverages and contributes to Virtual Teams.
- Questions ways of working and suggests improvements.
- Independently coordinates and executes tasks.
- Uses technical understanding to work with HTTS and DE to create a recommended solution, and to understand the business impact to the Customer
- Solid understanding of business process and requirements in a support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, across culture. Ability to work successfully as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Results driven and focus on the customer
- Commercial and contractual understanding
Cisco Architecture & Technology Knowledge:
- Understanding of networking technology, and the Service Provider environment and/or Enterprise IT environment
Educational Background Recommended:
- Typically requires BS, CS, or University degree equivalent plus 4+ years experience in network engineering or telecommunications/IT support environment.
- Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- ITIL v4 Foundation certification or ITIL Service Operation is a plus
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions