Job description / Role
• Design and deploy ElasticSearch on PaaS in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture and IT stakeholders.
• Manage the Logging platform, ensure deployment meets set standards, resiliency, HA, RPO and RTO.
• Liaise with support and operational units to ensure platform SLAs are well defined and followed.
• Implementing monitoring systems and creating alerting and reporting tools for Logging environments. Proactively looking for opportunities to improve performance, reliability, and automation.
• Provide support and guidance on ElasticSearch administration support, workload analysis, performance monitoring & tuning, problem analysis & resolution.
• Define secure authorization matrix, authentication, masking and encryption of data.
• Drives the evaluation and adoption of emerging database technologies.
Minimum 6 years of experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with ElasticSearch, Kibana, LogStash, FluentD
• Domain knowledge in banking or finance sector
• Hands-on experience on Installing, configuring, ElasticSearch, Kibana, LogStash, FluentD and Kafka.
• DevOps Engineer with working experience on OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Expert knowledge and experience on ElasticSearch multi-cluster setup, data indexing, search optimization, sharding replication.
• Integration of ElasticSearch with Kafka. Utilized Kafka as a consumer to receive and store real-time data/logs from various sources.
• Experience in automating management of ELK cluster.
• Worked on implementing security like encryption / masking of data, define user access matrix on ElasticSearch or Kibana.
• Can drive the evaluation and adoption of emerging logging
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst