Job description / Role
Home Care Nurse
FULL TIME - BLACK PEARL MANAGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING LLC
Our client, a well-known home care facility based in Dubai is currently recruiting for Home Care Nurse that has an experience with patients that needed intensive home care
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• The post holder will be responsible and accountable for the assessment of required care and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for adults
• Can communicate effectively at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
• Promotes a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
• Assists in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
• Promotes good health and well – being through education.
• Understands, supports and promotes the mission, vision and values of the facility
• Adheres to and promotes the Professional Nurses Code of Conduct for Dubai and home country
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• Must have at least 2 to 3 years of experience
• Must be fluent in English
• 2 nurses with UAE home health care experience and DHA license
• 2 nurses with only DHA eligibility with 2-4 years of home country exp.
• Can join immediately
• Should have a knowledge in handling patients with medical and surgical conditions.
• With BLS certificate is a plus
• ICU experience is plus
• Candidates on Tourist / Visit Visa are welcome to apply
As part of our screening on this search, we would like you to answer the following questions send it online with your CV in Word format to better gauge your eligibility for the role.
• Do you want to work in Dubai?
• Do you have anyone living in Dubai?
• Would you be comfortable to work in a home healthcare set up?
• Are you okay to work 8 to12 hours per shift - day / night at the residence of the patient?
• Are you willing to stay at the company's accommodation?
• Do you already have a UAE home health care experience and DHA license or at least passed the DHA exam?
• When was the last time you completed dataflow?
• Are you willing to accept a salary of AED6000 to 7000 plus accommodation and transportation provided by the company (Pick and Drop), + Yearly ticket, Medical Insurance, 1 month paid vacation. (No fixed term contract)?
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.