Job description / Role
Our client, a home healthcare facility in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for a Home Healthcare Nurse. In this role, you will be expected to provide medical care to their patients/clients who are confined at their own residence.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Provide care in coordination with a physician and other health care workers.
- Visit a patient’s home, assess the patient's condition, take vital signs, such as blood pressure and manages wound care, as needed
- Manage and administer prescription medicines when patients need it
- Check bedridden patients for bed sores and muscle weakness
- Write and send reports about each visit to the patient's physician
- Identify care issues and makes recommendations about changes to the patient's care plan
- Talk to family caregivers who are present during the visits, listen to their concerns and update them on the patient’s condition
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- A degree holder of Nursing
- With a minimum of 2 years of nursing practice from any discipline
- Willing to work as a home healthcare nurse
- Willing to work 240 hours per MONTH
- Willing to to be assigned in Al Ain
- Preferably with valid HAAD license / recently completed HAAD exam
Housing and transportation to be provided by the client. Over time pay will be paid.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Nurse (Non-DHA License)
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jul|
Home Health Care Nurse
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jul|
Nurse (Home Care) - Multinational Brand