Job description / Role
• Make an initial health evaluation and individualized plan of care
• Administer medications and assist with pain management
• Document symptoms and vital signs
• Monitor patient health and update care plan accordingly
• Instruct patients and their families on proper home care
• Provide suggestions to improve safety at home
• Detect early symptoms that could lead to a hospital visit
• Communicate with physicians, and other health advisors
• Provide encouragement and support Key Skills Physical Strength and Stamina, Medical Knowledge, Strong Interpersonal Skills, Independence and Initiative, Patience and Flexibility, Clinical Skills, Time Management, etc. Required Experience and
AED 6,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa, Medical Insurance, Transportation, Overtime will be provided. Accommodation will not be provided.
• Evaluate the patient's response to treatment and monitor the progress of healing
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Home Care Nursing with Emergency & ICU experience
• Should be able to move the patients
• Should be liable for the equipment’s using in the center
About the Company
WeDo Global is a group of companies, based in the Middle East. WeDo not only has a strong presence within the UAE, and solid experience throughout the Government, Semi-Government and Private sectors but also covers multiple brands that cover a wide range of industries.
WeDo Global Middle East - WDG Employment Services - WeDo Global Manpower LLC - WDG Consultancy and Recruitment - WDG Facilities Management & Maintenance - WeDo Global Security - WeDo Global Documents clearing - WDG Translation