Job description / Role
• Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
• Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
• Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
• Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
• Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
• Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
• Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
• Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
• Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
• Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
AED 7,000 to 12,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor`s Degree in Nursing/Post BSc
• Registered Nurse (RN) from Home Country
• HAAD/DHA/MOH Licensed/passer with at least 2 years relevant Nursing experience
• Currently residing in UAE
• Amenable to work in a Home care setting
About the Company
Established in 1963, MIMS is a multi-channel provider of drug information, medical education and services connecting healthcare communities. Our work empowers healthcare professionals to improve patient outcomes by facilitating knowledge exchange and better decision-making. Today, MIMS is present in 13 countries across Asia Pacific with approximately 2.1 million healthcare professional subscribers to its drug & resource portal, digital and print publications.