Job description / Role
Home Care Nurse (HAAD Certified) Opportunity with Leading Hospital in Al Ain
• Cooperates with the medical and technical staff to ensure high quality patient care.
• Participates in educational programs or training
• Participates in quality assurance program
• Participates in cardiopulmonary resuscitation training annually to document competency.
• Performs appropriate committee functions as assigned by Nursing Department.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned by Asst. Head Nurse and Home Care Coordinator
• Maintain nursing documents and records as per defined policies and procedures.
• Perform duties as a Nurse in accordance with HAAD and EHSMS guidelines
• HAAD Certification
• Available in UAE for immediate/soonest hire
• Performing home care nursing duties in line with HAAD Guidelines as per "Healthcare Professional Manual"
• Plan and evaluates the nursing care of each patient.
• Documents the nursing process (assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation) for each patient
• Administers medications, orally or parenteral in accordance with nursing scope of practice and hospital policies.
• Teaches patient and family about health maintenance and illness prevention
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.