Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known home care facility based in Dubai is currently recruiting for Home Care Nurse that has an experience with patients that needed intensive home care
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• The post holder will be responsible and accountable for the assessment of required care and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for pediatrics, adults and geriatrics.
• Can communicate effectively at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
• Promotes a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
• Assists in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
• Promotes good health and well – being through education.
• Understands, supports and promotes the mission, vision and values of the facility
• Adheres to and promotes the Professional Nurses Code of Conduct for Dubai and home country
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Overtime Pay, Profit sharing bonus, Medical Insurance and Yearly Ticket
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• With a valid HAAD/DHA license or an eligibility letter at the very least
• With a minimum of three years of clinical experience, ICU experience is plus
• Willing to work a 12-hours shift or 48-hours week
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Home Health Care In UAE
Registered Nurse - Homecare
Nurse - ICU/PICU/HDU
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
RTC-1 Employment Services