Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known healthcare facility based in UAE is looking for Homecare -Team Leader for their Home Healthcare unit based in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Coordinate the activities of the Home Health care Team in designated area.
• Reasonable for building a network of referral sources to ensure acquisition of patients
• Case management of referrals to ensure patient suitability for service provision
• Coordination of patient care from referral to discharge
• Responsible for providing and ensuring safe, effective, evidence based high quality care within the home care setting
• Effective Communication at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
• Promotes a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
• Assists in the safe, effective and efficient management of the Home Health Care services with allocated resources.
• Adheres to and promotes the applicable professional codes of conduct.
• Promotes good health and well – being through education
• Understands, supports and promotes the mission, vision and values of the facility.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 5 years post-graduation experience in long term residential/community care or mental health nursing (adult/pediatric).
• Minimum 2 years of experience in leadership role as Sr. nurse, Nurse Manager, Charge Nurse, Nursing Team Leader, Shift in charge etc.
• Bachelor degree in Nursing.
• Willing to work 48 hours per week.
• Wide background is preferred in general medical area and in rehabilitation post stroke, TBI, Spinal cord injury, Road traffic accidents, neurological disorders, Parkinson, amputation.
• Experience in Leadership and mentoring and shift coordination
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Team Leader - Retail
Dubai Parks and Resorts
HR Assistant / Receptionist
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
Medical Insurance Coordinator for a Leading Dental Clinic
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||8 Feb|
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)