Job description / Role
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing Location: Abu Dhabi
A prestigious Medical Center in Abu Dhabi, having a JCI Accreditation for its Ambulatory Care and Long term care program is urgently seeking application from Home Healthcare nurses .
- Monitoring and recording vital signs of the patient and reporting the observations of the patient's condition to the treating Physician.
- Administer Physician-prescribed medication.
- Monitoring intravenous infusions and parenteral therapies
- Dress or redress wounds and assess the healing progress.
- Educating patients and families on proper home health care procedures and strategies.
- Coordinate with Physicians, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and other individuals in the patient's care plan.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse with current HAAD/ DHA Nursing license preferred.
- Minimum of two years of current clinical experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Previous experience in an Outpatient environment preferred.
Salary and benefits:
- VERY ATTRACTIVE
- AED 7,500 to AED 10,000(depending on the experience and License)
- 12 hours shift- 48 hours a week.
- Airfare to port of departure every year paid as Cash in July of each year.
Visa processed by the Medical Facility.
NOTE: IF selected it would be a direct hire by the Facility.
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||14 Nov|
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||4 Oct|
Staff Nurse - ICU
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Cruise Ship Nurse
Red Chair Recruitment