Job description / Role
Our client, a large homecare medical facility in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for an Home Care Nurse Supervisor to help manage the day to day operation of the facility. This role will report directly to the Center Operation Manager and will have the following responsibilities:
• Frequent or face-to-face contact with identified high risk members, as well as frequent interactions with clinical and non-clinical staff in the practice and in the community
• Setting up and implementing the primary care medical home care model and administering evidence based health care in a new and innovative way.
• Providing comprehensive screenings, assessment, care coordination services, disease education and self-management support with patients who have chronic conditions- with particular attention but not limited to coronary artery disease, depression, and diabetes.
• Office-based healthcare team to work in partnership to promote patient centered care, frequent contact with primary care providers and medical home team members, and actively participate in interdisciplinary patient centered team meetings across the continuum of care.
• Conduct medication reconciliation as appropriate and communicate any needed adjustments to care team and providers;
• Completes initial patient assessment, including a comprehensive medical, psychosocial, and functional assessment of the patient, including in office or home setting as needed; review with provider and clinical team members.
• Develops care management plans, interventions, and a treatment goals in collaboration with patient/family; utilizes motivational interviewing techniques to assist patients with establishing self-management goals, and action plans with time-frames.
To be considered, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Nursing degree with additional PG degree in Community or Public Health Nursing or a minimum of 3 years community nursing experience in a western setting.
• Generalist community nursing experience or Irish Public Health Nurse training
• Willing to work in Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Can work 12 hours per shift (AM/PM shift) / 48 hours per week
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.