Job description / Role
Our Client a Prestigious Home Care Center in UAE is seeking to hire Filipina Home care nurses for Abu Dhabi.
• Responsible for providing nursing care through all phases of care taking into consideration age and developmental needs.
• Collaborate and support plan of care as determined by the physician and healthcare team; treat patients accordingly as approved by the physician.
• Performs periodic re-evaluation of the patient as necessary and makes adjustments in the patient’s treatment program.
• Provide treatment to patients per protocols
• Perform on-going periodic system assessment and data collection in a systematic manner
• Facilitates timely discharge based on goals and in accordance with client policies and procedures
• Educates and instructs the patient, patient’s family and other staff as required.
• Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs
• Provides nursing care through all phases of care with consideration of age / developmental needs.
• Documents all care, intervention and care coordination per law, regulation and agency policy.
• Notifies patient’s physician and responsible staff of significant changes in a timely manner.
• Coordinates all services provided; consults with other health professionals as needed.
• Effectively plans, organizes, sets priorities and completes work assignments with minimum direct supervision per agency policies; within established time frames.
• Assists Supplemental Health Care in determining skill and specialties.
• Accepts only assignments for which qualified.
• Verbalizes knowledge and purpose of patient rights and responsibilities.
• Complies within institutions policies and procedures.
• Communicates with Supplemental Health Care regarding problems and concerns.
AED 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Salary AED 7000
• 2 year Contract
• Employment Visa
• Health Insurance
• Return Air Ticket after completion of 2 years
• Over time as per labor law
• Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.