Job description / Role
• Representing areas of knowledge, understanding and skills, in all their richness, to students taught
• Inculcating by precept and example the highest regard for truth, justice, equality of opportunity, human rights, benevolence and compassion
• Engaging and motivating students to achieve at levels that are beyond their expectations and previous limits
• Using excellent subject knowledge, pedagogic and interpersonal skills to enthuse students and enable students to enjoy learning
• Making full use of ICT and the new technologies to enhance the quality of teaching and learning for students of all ages and attainment levels
• Planning lessons taking full account of students’ individual learning needs, as well as their individual learning styles, preferences and capabilities
• Encouraging and enabling all students to become effective, confident and independent life-long learners
• Maintaining excellent professional relationships with colleagues by making a wider professional contribution to the continuing improvement of the school
• Planning and delivery of a programme of learning opportunities and activities to enrich and enhance the taught curriculum
• Co-operating with colleagues to establish and maintain fair and consistent disciplinary practices in the classroom, around the school and on school trips, and taking active measures to protect students from all forms of abuse, including racist or sexist abuse, bullying, and any kind of corporal punishment
• Communicate open and professionally with parents on a regular basis about the attainment and progress of their child
• Maintain high levels of confidentiality when speaking to parents and external parties.
• Model good practice of academic honesty
• Contribute actively to department discussions in meeting
• Contribute to and plan after-school activities as required
• Actively support the school partnership with the community e.g. attending school / community events which may occasionally occur at weekends or in the evening i.e. school concerts etc.
• Other responsibilities as reasonably requested
• Plan and prepare schemes of work and complete planning documentation
• Teach with consistent effectiveness the students in her/his classes, taking full account of all students’ individual educational needs
• Set and mark work to be carried out by the students in school, at home and elsewhere as appropriate
• Promote the intellectual, moral, spiritual, cultural, physical and personal abilities and aptitudes of the students in her/his classes and provide guidance and advice to students on educational and relevant social and other matters
• Make records of and reports on the personal and social needs of students
• Take part as appropriate in whole school development and share and promote best practice
A teacher is expected to demonstrate consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct. The following statements define the behaviour and attitudes which set the required standard for conduct throughout a teacher’s career.
• Immediately available
• IELTS score above 7
• Bachelor's degree in Education (mandatory)
About the Company
Taaleem's main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Teacher (Primary, KG and Math) -Aug / Sept 2022 Start
CODA Talent LLC