Job description / Role
About the Role
We are looking for Teachers who are passionate and enjoy creating an engaging and inspiring learning environment for students .
Homeroom Teachers - Abu Dhabi
These appointments are for April 2023.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Qualified, with below degree, Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or Primary Education.
- Main Qualification
- B Ed(Primary Education)
- BSC(Early Childhood)
- BA(Early Year Education)
- MEd(Primary Teaching)
- Additional Qualification
- Valid Teaching License in Early Childhood or Primary Education
- Diploma in Early Childhood or Primary Education
- Read and write Arabic
Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in early childhood or primary education.
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
"In line with the UAE's Emiratisation goals, GEMS welcomes and encourages applications from UAE nationals to join our fast-growing team."
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.