Job description / Role
Our client, an international company based in Dubai, is urgently looking for a HORECA Sales Executive - Meat Products. In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
• Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned food service accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
• Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for the UAE
• Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
• Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve food service sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Approval and critique of promotional programs with the objective of improving effectiveness and efficiency in trade spending and brand consumption development.
• Develops and executes effective HORECA account-specific marketing & Sales programs.
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
• With minimum 2 years in the same role within HORECA or FMCG field with special preference to distribution sales to QSRs
• Must have relevant Sales & Marketing experience handling Food Service accounts specific to HORECA customers.
• Ability to deal at all levels from Unit Head Chefs and Contract Catering Managers through to Buyer level.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record in developing markets and achieving business results
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.