Job description / Role
• Maintains records of contracts, marketing activities, pricing, etc.
• Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness, and cost
• Approval and critique of promotional programs with the objective of improving effectiveness and efficiency in trade spending and brand consumption development
• Develops and executes effective HORECA account-specific marketing & Sales programs
• Regular meeting with the sales team to get market feedback and take steps to improve on gaps
• Responsible for running consumer promotions, monitoring pack performance and reviewing with customers
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male or Female, 35 y/o and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any relevant certification
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the same position handling FMCG/Hospitality/Horeca Channel
• Advanced knowledge in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
• Experience in developing Business plans, Budgets, etc.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Have the ability to achieve targets or Goal-oriented
• UAE Driving License is a must
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.