Job description / Role
- Responsible for developing Business Plan & Sales strategy for the department to achieve growth in Market share, Volume & revenue while ensuring profitability in line with Company Objectives.
- Build good customer relation of self & the team to ensure customer satisfaction, which helps in maintaining existing customers.
- Periodical reviews of Volume/performance with customers, give feedback on the achievement of volume targets set in the contracts and discuss collaborative solutions to achieve growth.
- Signing new accounts, by watching the market closely and by engaging sales team in this process.
- Lead sales team by conducting regular coaching and feedback to build motivation and selling skills.
- Responsible for the recruiting & developing an efficient sales team by setting KRAs, monitoring and training them to achieve career growth.
- Regular meeting with Sales team to get market feedback and take steps to improve on gaps.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Supervisors / Presellers to build more effective communications
- Responsible for the improving visibility/shelf space of Company products in Petroleum Food Marts.
- Responsible for running consumer promotions, monitoring pack performance and reviewing with customers.
- Assist Supervisor to clear payment disputes, marketing budgets, credit notes etc., with finance & customers, to ensure smooth operation.
- Analyze PNL and Sales revenue from individual customers and for the department.
- Analyzing competition market scenario, market behavior pattern & reporting the same to senior management to develop action plans.
- Find innovative solutions to meet customer requirements and achieve company goals.
- Maintains records of contracts, marketing activities, pricings, etc.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and Code of Business Conduct and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Bachelors degree in any field.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in food industry handling HORECA Channel for Processed food products.
- 5+ years experience as Supervisor/Manager
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- The ability to motivate and lead the team
- Flexibility, commitment and ability to work under stress.
- Experience in developing Business plan, Budgets, etc.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Assistant Sales Manager
National Sales Manager (Food Division) For A Renowned FMCG Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Manager (HORECA) for an FMGC Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Assistant Sales Manager for an FMCG Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Manager - HORECA