Job description / Role
• To assist in managing the smooth and efficient operations of the restaurant/outlet to ensure maximum customer service and profitability
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Monitor stock levels to ensure optimum stock handling within the restaurant/ outlet.
• Ensure restaurant/ outlet procedures are followed to reduce wastage of food and non- food items.
• Ensure all guests receive positive and professional service to the highest standards to exceed the customer's expectations.
• Supervise a section of the Restaurant/ Outlet.
• Oversee all operational standards for the section and lead the team to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
• Ensure food quality and consistency is delivered at all times to Brand guidelines and Company standards.
• Maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards.
• Monitor regularly through audit and quality checks as per operational requirements.
• Work within operational procedures to ensure food and beverage preparation process remain within Company and Municipality guidelines.
• Handle all customer queries and comments to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner and to the guest's satisfaction.
• Ensure health and safety and fire regulations are adhered to within the restaurant/ outlet at all times.
• Possess complete and thorough knowledge of how to operate all equipment and machinery, including cleaning and maintenance practices.
• Carry out additional tasks as instructed by management
• Education/Certification and Continued Education
• Certification in Food and Beverage/ Catering would be an advantage
Years of Experience
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in the catering industry
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.