Job description / Role
- Greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all policies.
- Handle host/hostess/restaurant reservations desk, review guest reservations and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room.
- Maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet service standards.
- Answer telephones according to the standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest's name consistently.
- Able to work any shift that is assigned to her by Management or Supervisor
- Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Food and beverage
- 1 to 2 years
- Arabic (Fluent)
- French (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
- Have a previous experience in a Receptionist role, ideally in a restaurant environment
- Possess a good command of the English language
- Russian language speakers are encourage to apply
- Be familiar with restaurant reservation booking systems
- Have outstanding customer service skills and a genuine passion for creating an excellent guest experience
- Have the ability to multi task and effectively react to changing guest needs
- Be a natural and confident communicator both face to face and on the telephone
- Be an excellent team player
- Assure that each guest is made to feel welcomed, comfortable and is served promptly, politely, and
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.