Job description / Role
The hostess is responsible for greeting customers as they arrive and as they leave while ensuring they had an excellent dining experience.
- Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners and inform them
- Manager for him to coordinate the needed preparations
- Greet arriving customers with a friendly and welcoming approach, seat them and provide menus as they wait for the waiter/waitress to serve them
- Provide support in inspecting the serving stations in the dining area to ensure neatness and cleanliness
- Direct and instruct waiters/waitresses on customer needs to ensure customers receive fast and quality service from the moment they arrive
- Prepare the workstation, maintain an organized reservation book and always make sure the menus are wiped down, free of spots or stains, and complete
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree is a plus
- 0-1 year of experience in F&B operations
- Fluency in English
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.