Job description / Role
Hostess - Aghatti Restaurant
Binghatti Investment - Aghatti Restaurant
Responsibilities & Duties
• Greet and welcome customers as per company customer service “Steps and Standards”
• Ensure that everything guests will be needing is in order and clean
• Estimate wait times for guests
• Monitor guest waiting list
• Provide a menu for customers and explain the specials
• Regularly check the reservation book for next meal reservations
• Answer customer’s question accurately
• Make contact with guests as they leave, open the door, and help them to their cars and bid them goodbye
• Ensure effective and fast delivery service by the servers
• Inspect dining facilities and ensure proper maintenance
• Assign tasks to the serving personnel for smooth running of the business
• Ensure that guests are being attended to
• Welcome and greet guests as they arrive
• Escort guests to their seats
• Schedule reservations in advance for guest
• Ensure that guests receive quality service
• Ensure that all guests requirement is timely met
• Introduce guests to their servers
• Monitor the activities of the servers
• Greet guests and patrons personally and on the telephone
• Offer appropriate seating arrangements
• Present menus and take orders if required
• Ensure the quantity of menus is sufficient to cater to the number of guests
• Relay orders to the kitchen and ensure all orders are filled in a timely and accurate fashion
• Set up dining rooms and make reservation arrangements
• Maintain clean and organized tables and work area
• Assist service when and as needed
• Manage event related work including setting up tables and maintaining both exterior and interior of the restaurant
• Always arrive at scheduled time and dressed in required uniform.
• Provide the highest level of service in accordance with company standards.
• Follow checklists and standard operating procedures.
• Prepare work area for opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company standards.
• Perform other duties as required or as assigned by Restaurant Manager/ In charge
AED 4500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Yearly Air Ticket, Self Medical Insurance, 30 calendar days paid annual leave, Visa Sponsorship, Daily Meal
• Academic & Trades Qualifications
• Minimum basic food hygiene, presentable and ability to understand basic report
• Minimum High School Level / 12th Grade Pass/ Any business-related diploma or certification
Working Experience & Skills
• Minimum 1.5 years working hospitality or F&B.
• Minimum 1 year of being Server/Waiter/hostess on high volume signature cafe
• Oral fluency in English.
About the Company
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.