Pink Camel Recruitment
Job description / Role
• Greet incoming and departing guests/customers warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area; present menus; announce waiter's name and assist with any immediate question that the guests may have
• Use visual cues to seat guests in the dining area depending on their preference
• Inform guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth hand-off to the service staff
• Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service
• Manage the flow of guests, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate and have proper communication with management regarding guests and seating.
• Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol control policies
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Minimum high school academic
• Experience minimum 1-year similar position
• Good talent, good appearance, good presentation, Smile.
• Possess IT skills in MS excel and MS Word
• Possess top-notch communication skills in the local language, both in written and verbal forms
• Describe and explain the menu.
• Talk about specials, Upselling
• High interpersonal skills, and communication skills
• Hard worker, teamwork player.
• Highly Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others as well.
• Leadership and multitasking.
• Time management
About the Company
Pink Camel Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency specializing in IT, digital and technology recruitment in the Middle East. A true value-driven business helping to build world-class teams whilst using artificial intelligence and behavioural science to ensure talent retention. Born in Dubai we partner with clients across the GCC and become an extension of your brand.
We have revolutionised the way that recruitment is done. Offering a stand-out service with a technology-first approach and monthly payment options.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Relations Agent
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jan|