Job description / Role
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you :
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that the room is set up as per the event order.
- Responsible for folding the napkins and lay the tablecloths.
- To polish the chinaware and glassware and check and re-polishes the silverware, if necessary.
- Responsible for setting the tables.
- To prepare coffee/tea, change ashtrays, clean the table after each course.
- To serve food and beverage according to the high quality standards appropriate for the type of function.
- Responsible for breaking down function rooms and marinating them.
- Responsible for refreshing function rooms as needed.
- To be flexible in assisting around different areas of the hotel.
- Treat to guest and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner.
- Need do all jobs assigned by the Supervisors.
- Take reservations, handle the reservation book and answer the telephone as per standard. Welcomes guests to the assigned outlet.
- Assure the well-being of all guests by maintaining a close, friendly, yet discrete contact.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- Maintain Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.