Job description / Role
Overview of duties
• Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
• Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of service in the F&B point of sale or meeting rooms (co-meeting offer)
• Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior.
• To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Novotel, Ibis and Adagio Standards of Performance.
• Anticipate guests needs, respond to them promptly and acknowledge guest, regardless how busy and whatever time of the day.
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
• Be familiar with hotel services / activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
• Handle guest complaints following instant pacification procedures and insuring guest satisfaction.
• Monitor guests’ reactions and confer frequently with management to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Seat customers
Team management and cross-departmental responsibilities
• Communicates and cooperates closely with the other departments (kitchens, restaurant, bars, lobby, banquet etc)
• To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
• To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
• To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
• To attend training and meetings as and when required.
Skills / Qualities
• Well organised and methodical
• Leadership / good at working in a network
• High-school diploma to degree, vocational diploma in IT
• Minimum of 2/3 years' experience in events and banquets IT
• Master on desktop software user.
• Previous experience in a multi-cultural environment is essential.
• Fluent in English , a 2nd language would be a plus.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.