Job description / Role
• This position is responsible for all functions in the Hot Melt area. Duties include packaging rolls, obtaining supplies, film rolls, Hot Melt resin, etc., interaction with machine operators, performing rework, having knowledge of process variable effects and their interactions, inspection and housekeeping. Pending business needs, other duties could include but are not limited to operating other Tapelines, Coaters, Filming, Creeling, and Utility functions.
• Must have mechanical aptitude and math skills.
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve technical problems.
• Must have the ability to read, interpret, and implement all applicable procedures
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to certify on forklift operation.
• Must have basic computer skills. Minimal Baan experience.
• Must have the ability to be cross-functional within departments when required.
• Must be familiar with all plant policies and procedures (i.e., quality, safety, human resources, etc.).
• Must be able to work as a team member.
• Must be able to perform all other duties as assigned.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa,Insurance & other UAE labor law benefits
• Required to work in production areas and where hazardous materials may be present.
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.