Job description / Role
- Carryout repairs, modifications to daily maintenance needs at the Resort.
- Provide Electrical Repair/installation when required in rooms or wherever required in the resort.
- Carryout assignments on the Maintenance Tasks given by the management.
- Support and complete all maintenance requests submitted by all departments with support of other engineers staff.
- Ensure tasks and daily checklists in outlets are completed on a daily basis.
- 2 year Trade Certificate in Electrical or Electronics.
- 2 years of experience in a similar field
- Practical and theoretical skills in air-conditioning and electricity/ other specialty are an advantage.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic is an added advantage.
- Hotel Experience preferred.
About the Company
Royal Beach Hotel & Resort, located in the cost of Dibba - Fujairah (Al Faqeet Area), between the majestic views of mountains along with the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean, based on 33000 square meter with beach of 240 meter long and facing Dibba Rock island rich in marine life, it attract the people from all over the world which gives the pleasure of scuba diving.
In the external design for the hotel we considered the room and chalet locations to be directly facing the beach and to give privacy to the guest.The balconies attached to each chalet allow the splendid view of the sea and the surrounding mountains and all the balconies are beside the gardens and the landscaping.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||7 Aug|
Maintenance Technician for a Leading FNB Operator
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jul|
Electrical and Controls Engineer
One of the Leading Manufacturing Companies in UAE