Job description / Role
• Providing great services to clients, maintaining high levels of customer service and promoting DG products to maximize revenue generation opportunities.
• To check on a daily basis the arrival report
• To organize and deliver daily welcome meetings/presentations (within 24 hours of a client’s arrival) ensuring comprehensive coverage of the UAE culture and heritage, hotel/resort facilities and UAE products.
• To actively promote tours and safaris and secure client interest in DG product offerings
• To achieve pre-defined sales targets and contribute to DG's revenue budget.
• To compile and submit all sales (cash and credit cards) to head office as per unit schedule and ensure that all sales are accounted for through accurate submission of sales reports.
• To ensure that the visiting schedule along with the call log is filled up on daily basis
• To ensure that you are reachable 24/7 and attend to the client’s needs and requirements
• To report any complaint, mishap to your direct supervisor and solve the issue on the spot
• To ensure that the guest sis aware of his / her departure pick up time and convey this information in a timely manner.
• 1-3 years experience as a Hotel Representative in a Destination Management Company
• Experience in customer services roles in the travel/tourism industry
• Bachelor or equivalent
• Good Command in English, Russian and any other foreign language and or English, Czech and any other foreign language.
• Sound knowledge of the UAE would be an advantage
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Resilient and flexible approach with the ability to respond to customer and company needs
• Valid UAE driving license or an international license that can be converted
About the Company
An organization built on professionalism, extensive experience and guest-centricity, Desert Gate was a long-sought dream of a visionary who established the company in 2004 as a supplier of the local needs of top-level tour operators in the UAE. Today, it is a full-fledged Premium DMC, serving the seven emirates of the UAE, Oman and it’s newest destination - The Maldives. Over the years, the company has been recognised and rewarded for its innovative approach to product design as well as providing top notch service to its guests.
A solid financial base complemented with a well-proven, reliable top management boasting of 75 years of combined experience in the travel industry, Desert Gate envisions to become the number one Luxury travel group in the Gulf region, with a plan to expand its services to other destinations that are connected culturally to its home market.
Desert Gate is part of the MTS Globe group and through that partnership has access to the best-in-class technology and cleanest XML feed in the industry. Also, as a traditional DMC, Desert Gate has all you can expect from a first-rate ground handler, such as excellent contracting, creative excursions and superior in-resort service levels.
Desert Gate combines the very best of a traditional DMC with avant-garde technology and connectivity.
Customer Service Attendant
Guest Services Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service / Call Center Agent
Data Entry Clerk (Call Center Executive)
Ultimate HR Solutions