Job description / Role
Our Client a public figure personality, is looking for House Manager to assist in managing the day to day activities of the House and to carry out administrative functions as required. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Manage the House and supervision of household staff
• Training the staff and to ensure they are following the house rules
• Maintaining house hold inventory including art work, furniture, crockery, glasses and cutlery
• Contacting contractors, negotiating and scheduling all maintenance
• Making a restaurant reservation and coordinate with the office staff about their flight bookings
• Record keeping of the bills, filling important emails, documents
• Assisting with family function/parties in the house
• Conducts daily Furniture, Fixture and Equipment inspection to ensure all items are properly functioning and maintained in accordance to standards, to include carpet, walls, light bulbs, windows and overall general cleanliness.
• Communicates and coordinates with housekeeping and maintenance to ensure the house is well kept on a consistent basis.
• Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the house.
• Checks storage area for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness.
• Ordering/replenishing of supplies as required.
• Administrative works as required from time to time.
• Respond to special requests, errands, and related duties as needed
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 2 years of related experience working as Admin Manager or with an extensive hotel (housekeeping) background, or House/villa management experience.
• Fluent English Speaker.
• Highly Organised, Energetic and dependable.
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Ability to prioritise multiple markets and activities.
• Willing to work outside normal working hours, as and when required (Normal Working Hours- 8 AM to & 7 PM, 6 days working)
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.