Job description / Role
Our client is a prominent Business Family in the region. They are looking to hire an experienced House & Property Manager/ Private PA.
Our client is a prominent firm in UAE. They are currently looking to expand their support team and have introduced a brand-new position of a House & Property Manager/ Private PA to UHNW.
Full Properties & Household Management (50%):
* Fully in charge of all family properties across the globe in terms of:
* Staff management and follow up.
* Maintenance schedules.
* Contracts & vendors' coordination.
* Expenses planning & cost sheets tracking.
* Taxes & invoices payment tracking.
* Communicates & deals directly with either brokers or specialized property management companies to manage the family's rental investments.
* Supervises all household staff, such as housekeepers, private chefs, nannies,
* Drivers etc.
* Reports daily/ monthly house operations in a professional and documented manner and as agreed with the line manager.
* Personal Assistance (30%):
* Fully responsible on all family events, travels and holidays planning, organizing and coordination.
* Deals with Governmental authorities in all needed family's documentations & formalities.
* Arranges appointments for personal and professional purposes whenever needed.
* Fully responsible on all family medical records & reservations as well as insurance claims.
* Executive Assistance (20%):
* Acts as an EA for the line manager whenever needed by providing an efficient administrative support for the new business project.
* Plan for business calendar based on set targets and activities to ensure proper settings of travel, meetings & conferences.
* Build and sustain strong relationships with the business stakeholders and external parties, such as: banks, suppliers, hotels and travel agencies to facilitate the line manager job responsibilities.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Assistant to further progress their career with UAE's leading Business Family.
The successful candidate for this House & Property Manager / Private PA
* Well rounded person who has track record in managing same responsibilities with Ultra high net worth individuals (UHNW) or embassies.
* Flexible and agile to be accessible 24/7
* Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
* Excellent command of written & spoken English (Arabic is a plus).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|