Job description / Role
• Responsible for day-to-day operations at the house.
• Managing every department staff E.g. Chefs, Stewards, Waiters, Cleaners, Drivers, Technicians and planning and evaluating department activities.
• Preparing weekly duty roster for all the department to ensure daily operations work smoothly.
• Maintaining high standard of cleanliness and maintenance of the palace.
• Ensure that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands and assigning specific tasks to the staff as they arise.
• Communicate anticipated business demands daily with each employee.
• Managing all records of inventories, utilities and bill payments and other information in the system & providing monthly reports.
• Managing all purchasing and store request .
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness and working conditions of equipment and supplies.
• Accommodate all the Royal family requests in an accurate and efficient manner and organizing royal family events and gatherings.
• Taking care of the members of the Royal Family's needs and expectations.
• Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment & conduct daily line-ups.
• Ensure all supplies are ordered with accurate usage factors and are received in a timely manner.
• University Qualifications: Diploma (Degree) in Hotel Management
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2 to 3 Years experience Hospitality industry
• Gender Preference: Female
• Age Range: 28 to 35
• Language Fluency: English
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager
Executive Secretary - CEO
TGC Middle East
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant - Corporate Law