Job description / Role
• Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, walls, etc.
• Replenish washroom supplies.
• Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings according to instructions.
• Sweep, mop, brush or vacuum as appropriate for the assigned area. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing.
• Dust furniture, fixtures and other articles.
• Empty waste bins and recyclables and transport to disposal area.
• Dispose garbage appropriately for recycling paper material, metal, cans, glass, etc.
• Clean rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture, using vacuum cleaner or appropriate tools/ equipment.
• Wash walls and woodwork. Wash windows, door panels, partitions, etc.
• Comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, reporting incidents, etc).
• Assist as and when required.
• Preforming F&B duties when required.
• Must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
• Undertake any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience working with high profile luxury hotel.
• Knowledge of cleaning material, tools and equipment.
• Skills Operation of cleaning equipment.
• Ability to communicate in English
• High Degree of Integrity
• Courteous and well-mannered
• Attentions to finest details
• Quality and Safety Conscience
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.