Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Housekeeper for a super luxurious property based in the Middle East. The purpose of this role is to ensure the property is maintained to the highest levels of cleanliness and organization whilst ensuring guests are provided with the highest levels of service, efficiency and care.
What will you do?
• Follow instructions from your Team Leader and complete daily tasks
• Attend shift planning meetings
• Knows the right chemical to use on different surfaces
• Knows how to use all cleaning tools
• Cleaning Techniques – Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, brushing
• Care of different surfaces – gold leaf, metal, marble, glass
• Guest Services – unpacking/packing luggage, cleaning shoes, replacing amenities and wardrobe management whenever is required
• Making of a Bed
• Cleaning of the Bathrooms
• Cleaning of Bedrooms
• Sanitation of Gym equipment daily
• Monitor stock and provide Team Leader with stock inventory report
• High Tax-Free Euro Salary based on Experience
• Live in all expenses paid
• Full Medical Insurance
• Annual flight allowance
• 1 month’s vacation.
• 12-Month renewable contract
What will you need?
• Minimum of 2 years of housekeeping experience
• Experience in food and beverage service
• Willingness to learn
• Good command of English
• Can work as part of a team
• Good team player
• Assists when and where needed
• Turn up to work on time, in uniform and presents well
• Flexible with working overtime at special occasions
• Adapt easily to last-minute changes
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.
Houseman - Luxury Private Residence
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
|Abu Dhabi||2 Nov|