Job description / Role
• Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor.
• Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, and friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
• He/She should maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all housekeeping departmental policies/service and also the hotel's procedures/standards.
• Additionally, maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
• Dusts the room and furniture.
• Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies
• Enters and prepares the room for cleaning
• Vacuums and racks the carpet
• Checks and secures the rooms
• Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
• Cleans guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times
• Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately
• Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
• At least High School Graduate
• Willing to work in shifting schedule
• Preferably with experience as Housekeeping in hospitality industry
• Possess good grooming standard
• Can handle conversation with the guests
About the Company
Ideally located in Al Barsha heights, the hotel is close to amazing destinations like Dubai Marina, Dubai Internet City, Knowledge Village and Mall of the Emirates. Suitable for the business or leisure traveller alike. Golden Tulip Media is 4-star hotel with 5-star service! Enjoy our Outdoor swimming pool, Gym and health club.
Food & Beverage Attendant
Golden Tulip Media Hotel
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Agent
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies