Job description / Role
Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk is Sofitel's largest property in the Middle East. The hotel will feature 595 luxury guestrooms inclusive of 68 suites and 97 serviced apartments the heart of Dubai. A variety of trendy restaurants and bars including contemporary Asian restaurant, a Gastro Pub, a French Brasserie and Patio will bring residents and patrons together to celebrate the French "Joie de Vivre".Guests will have the option to unwind at the So Spa and outdoor pools with private cabanas or workout in a fully-fledged fitness centre. Business travelers will have access to 1,589 square meter of meeting space including one state-of-the-art ballroom ideal for the most sought after social gatherings.
Partof the Wafi Mall new extension and close to the iconic Raffles Dubai, SofitelDubai the Obelisk will infuse the brand's essence with capitalizing on a perfect balance of modernism and ancient Egypt reflective of the renowned design elements of Wafi. If you are as excited as we are about connecting hearts and showing your guest passion, join us as the next Heartist -Housekeeping Attendant and help us to make Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk a truly welcoming destination!
Toprovide a consistent housekeeping service to guest rooms, balconies, bathrooms, restaurants, public areas and circulatory areas that meets the hotel'sstandards for cleanliness and presentation.
KEYROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans and maintains areas of responsibility according to set standards and procedures
- Replenish guest supplies
- Ensure guests requests are promptly and courteously met
- Report damage or malfunction in hotel rooms/areas to Supervisor
- Maintain equipment in a proper state of cleanliness and repair
- Maintain a section room report as well as a daily productivity report
- Attend daily briefings with supervisor and takes on daily assigned tasks
- Reports lost and found articles to the housekeeping office immediately
- Handle guest complaints, reporting them to Supervisor immediately
- Report unusual behavior/activities in guestroom, floors/ public areas to Supervisor
- Record room status in allocated section accurately
- Comply with hotel's health, safety and hygiene policy
- Adhere to personnel grooming and hygiene standards
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Carry out valet services when required (e.g. delivery of linen, processing laundry orders)
- Fully understands the difference in guest levels (VIPs) and Room Categories
- Must adhere to all Lost and Found procedures
- Proper follow up of HK SOPs
- Must comply with all fire evacuation procedures and first aid trainings
- Must comply with Sofitel grooming standards
- To attend proper trainings and have best conduct at work
- Good organizational skills
- Good level of engagement with guests
- Good knowledge of Housekeeping Operations
- Secondary education
- Good Housekeeping knowledge
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel environment
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.