Job description / Role
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
- As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for the cleanliness of Guest rooms and public areas as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to Hotel policies and procedures.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Collect keys and daily assignments before preparing trolley and sufficient equipment in order to perform designated tasks and duties efficiently and to avoid delays effectively
- Maintain and clean Guest rooms and replenish room supplies as per the Standards of Performance of the Hotel
- Maintain and clean bathrooms and replenish bathroom amenities according to the Standards of Performance and the safety standards of the Hotel
- Tidy and arrange Guest belongings when cleaning Guest rooms and bathrooms in order to ensure compliance to the Leading Quality Assurance standards of the Hotel
- Inform Valet Service to collect Guest clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing in order to maintain Guest satisfaction
- Maintain and clean Guest corridors, service pantries and service areas in order to ensure a professional and organized appearance
- Report any maintenance related issues to the Engineering Department to ensure general upkeep and maintenance of facilities
- Consider Guest needs and requirements when working in public areas and Guest rooms to ensure courtesy and Guest satisfaction
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests' and employees' health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.