Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Receive the daily assignment sheet from the Housekeeping office.
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
- Ensure that rooms are regularly cleaned according to the hotel procedures.
- Follow the health and safety rules.
- Proper stock of guest amenities, cleaning supplies, mini bar, clean linen are arranged well on the trolley before starting the work.
- Respond to guests' complaints in a positive way and keep the guests satisfied
- Dust furnishings and walls and remove marks from them
- Carry out floor care duties in hallway and guest rooms, and vacuum carpets
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of one (1) year experience as a Housekeeping Attendant in a 4 or 5 star hotel .
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Good communication skills
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.